Monday, October 21, 2013

Fancy Pictures ♥

  Oops!  Looks like I'm a few days late, again! It happens, I suppose! However, like I promised in my last post, I did a little photo shoot along the river! It was a perfect foggy day with the sun trying to show its face. ☺

  I am 31 weeks tomorrow! My mom and I picked up Leo's bassinet today, and Hubby and I got it situated in our room. Now to decorate! I'm excited for that part. Pretty sure I am in full swing "nesting" mode... getting everything cleaned, washed, organized and ready for him to be here!

  I've definitely had a good lesson in making a lot of stuff fit into not a whole lot of room. So, if anyone needs any handy tips, you know who to call! ;)

   Well, I think I will get back to my laundry that never ends. I hope you all have a good week! Next Friday's post (I should set a reminder so I don't forget?) I'm thinking will be about recipes I want to use for Thanksgiving/Christmas. If you have any recipes you love, please share! I would love to try them.

  Here are my fabulous photos from the day's walk. Hope you like them! Have a GREAT week ☺☻☺













1 comment: