Monday, February 24, 2014

Better Late than Never!!!

  Okay, so maybe if I switch blog days to Mondays, I will actually remember to post :P Mondays seem to be my most productive day. So we shall see how that works out!
 
  This particular Monday is off to an early start. Little Love woke me up with an incredibly noisy poop-splosion, which he followed with an encore as soon as I got a clean diaper on him, hehe!!! Then he was all smiles and talking up a storm, so we got up and started our day!!! Momma is going to need an extra cup of coffee I believe this morning ;) Looking to get an early workout done, shower AND do some laundry today before I head out to Renton with Little Love to visit my aunt and Nonnie before my aunt heads back to Idaho with her 2 little boys. Maybe I can convince Hubby to come along and give me a hand...LoL!

As promised, I have pictures of my Little Love!!! Now I didn't get any of just him and I or of all 3 of us, but we'll do that next time!




  I am really happy with them, and I had a TON of fun taking/editing them...Little Love only had one little accident, which I was surprisingly prepared for :P

  Have a fantastic week everyone, and I'll see you next Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. you take beautiful photos, but then you have beautiful subjects. <3

    ReplyDelete