Tuesday, March 4, 2014

When The Going Gets Tough.

  Good afternoon! I personally feel amped full of energy (& I SWEAR I only had 2 cups of coffee this morning!) and ready to tackle all I've been putting off since....well, since I've been blessed with my Little Love. Some things have gotten put off even longer than that! Shhh...don't judge me people!!!
  Today, I'm thrilled and thankful to feel energized, because I've felt pretty worn out lately. I know, all you mama's out there will understand how much energy your little ones drain from you! It's monumental and messy and leaves you exhausted (but happily so! :P). In all honesty though, my sweet Little Love is the best part of my daily life!!! Life has been so tough yet I know now how important it is to get even tougher. I'm responsible for making sure that this perfect, gorgeous, smushable, most KISSABLE face gets a beautiful childhood! ☺
Gummy Bear♥

  I have so much learning to do, and so many mistakes to make in order to raise him. He may be my tiny baby boy right now, but let's face it: I have just given this world another MAN! I hope you ladies are all giggling :P I'm going to keep my thoughts short and sweet, so I don't get side tracked (whhaaatt??!). In order to keep on task every day to set my family and myself up for success requires a lot of focus. You'd think it would be easy to find a few minutes of quiet time. But the thing about living with boys? They have terrible timing, at all ages :P There are a few things I will need to remind myself daily to stay focused:
-I am important, therefore must take care of my needs as well. 
-I am not perfect, and neither is my husband, nor anyone else and that is okay!
-Loved ones do not get a set limit of "chances". Love keeps no record of wrongs. (1Corinthians 13:4-8).
last but DEFINITELY not least: 
-stay ahead of the damn laundry.

  On that note, while Little Love naps I'm going to pop in some laundry, eat lunch and get some other domestic duties done (:

I hope you all have a fabulous week ahead of you, keep your beautiful faces smiling(:

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment