Friday, July 12, 2013

It All Starts Somewhere.

     As my first post in my most fabulous blog (okay, so it's my only blog), I will keep it short and sweet, and introductory. I will aim to add new posts every Friday. Please feel free to comment or contact me with your own stories, experiences, content you wish to see or see more of, or just to say hi! As this is my first blog, I would love your feedback and advice as I go along.

    To give you a rundown of myself, my name is Lexi, and I am 23. I am married to my best friend (not to sound cliche`, but he really is!), his name is Tyler and the end of August will mark our one year anniversary. We are expecting our first baby, due on Christmas Eve, of all days!!! That would put me at just over 16 weeks, and we find out the sex of our baby on August 5th! I have a feeling that as much as marriage was not at ALL what either hubby or myself were expecting, being a parent will be no different.

    Here's a few pictures I have to share with you that I absolutely LOVE♥

                                       
    Tyler and I on our honeymoon in Oceanside, OR


Taken within days of him proposing...!


                               
Our little gummy bear, at 7 weeks♥
Updated picture to come next month!


    Now you know a little bit about me, and my family. I will be back next week with my legendary and mind-blowing wit and charm. I think its time to get some quality time in with my husband, not to mention maybe a foot massage...(;


No comments:

Post a Comment