Friday, July 26, 2013

Baby Brain!!!

   Hello everyone! Congrats to us all for making it through one more week. I don't know about any of you, but it was a really long one for me! I am happy because I have most of the next week off to get my nerves and mind back to neutral.

   Today will be a short and sweet, yet no less badass, blog entry. What's on my mind this week? Baby names! We find out on August 5th if we're having a baby boy or baby girl! One week and 3 days♥ Hubby and I think we have our names picked out, but there's been a few people that have brow raised a bit. Of course now they've got me thinking!

   We like Leo Alexander (boy) or Alivia Noelle (girl). I'm in love with both, and will probably end up using one no matter what. I just know that my baby is going to have their name forever and I don't want them to hate it, which is always a possibility!

  Does anyone have any opinions? Or any of you have children with unusual names, or common names with unusual spelling? What is your take on naming children?

   Like I said before, I'm pretty confident in both names and will most likely use them no matter what....it's just a gut feeling! However we are remaining open, and....I'm just plain curious to know what you all think!!!

   Thank you all for reading! I've included some random photos from my life and the important people in it, to help you get to know me! See you next week♥♥♥

                                     
17 1/2 weeks (4 1/2ish months?) Taken last week♥


 My L♥VE.


Lil' Sis & I @ my mom's pinup photoshoot!


                                             
Cutie in the suit he wore to our wedding
                                                                      (Ring Bearer)


                                                      
Deimos♥


 Casanova♥

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to be creative with names unless you're choosing a name that will embarrass or cause them to be teased as they grow up. I happen to love the names you've chosen....don't let others sway you from names you really love. I look forward to knowing this Christmas Eve baby and reading of your journey to the "beginning". <3

    ReplyDelete