Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pets, Baby Bumps and General Chaos!!!

  Well, it happened! I officially forgot about my blog last week. Oops! Hopefully I will be forgiven :) A lot has happened since my last post. First and foremost, Hubby and I found out we will be blessed with a baby BOY!!! We couldn't be happier! We are so excited to welcome baby Leo Alexander to this world, and curious as to when he will decide he's ready for this world! Just a reminder, due date is Christmas Eve.

  They day we found out was pretty hectic. The ultrasound machine at my doctors went down the day of my appointment, so we had to do a mad scramble to get me in somewhere else! I had a whole mess of family with going me, they were allowed back in the room in groups of two. I asked the tech to wait to reveal the sex until it was my husband and my mom in the room with me. We were surprised to say the least. We all were certain it was a girl. 5 generations of firstborn girls, a lot of us had been tempted to even buy girl clothes we were so certain. It's a good thing we waited though! We are so excited to meet our son.♥



  This week has also been a bad one for the animals of the family. It began with my dad and step moms dog having a heart attack on their annual cabin trip. They had hiked to the top of the mountain, and the aging dog just collapsed. My step mom, with 4 young children and two other dogs, could not carry her back to camp. She had to leave her, hike back to the cabin, then drive an hour into town to get to cell service. When she went back the next day to find the dog, she found her at an older couple's campsite patiently waiting. By the next day she was back to her usual happy and playful self. Miracles really do happen!

  My mom's cat also had an overnight trip at the vet, from licking his flea medicine. He was acting kind of strange that evening, and by the next morning the poor baby had the tremors, and she took him in immediately. He came back all better, but a little dopey from the meds. He is now back to being his lazy piggy self!
 
  My apologies on forgetting to post last week, it's been kind of a rush of different things pulling me in different directions! I will have another post this Friday, on schedule. You have my word! Until next week...♥


No comments:

Post a Comment