Sunday, August 24, 2014

#officiallyscrewed

   It's Sunday Funday in this family....other than grocery shopping, 30 minutes of yoga and the 5 minute meditation I squeezed in before Little Love woke up from his A.M nap, we have been relaxing and enjoying the day!!!
   Today, I am thankful for my insane little man! He and I have been through some big changes the past few weeks. So today I will write about him! He is after all, the most gorgeous man in the world ;)
   On September 1st, he will be 8 months old! He is all over the place with his army crawl, or as I like to call it, "the worm". In other words, I'm officially SCREWED. The days of setting him in one spot and knowing he won't go anywhere are GONE. Pretty little decorations on end tables/coffee tables/night stands are nonexistent. Outlets are covered, cords are hidden, and baby gates are up! He has recently learned how to pull himself to a stand on just about anything. He can also climb the stairs, and feed himself finger foods.
   He is definitely ALL boy...he loves anything with wheels. His favorite thing to do is talk. He starts at 5am, and other than naps, he NEVER STOPS. Nope, not once, not until bedtime. I love that my sweet man is so vocal, but on the rare occasion I get a break it is astounding what 10 minutes of calm will do for your sanity!!! He likes to fart, he thinks it's HILARIOUS. His favorite sound is a growl, and he does it often!
  I love being a boy mom way more than I ever thought I would. I couldn't imagine life without this tiny, noisy, messy, sweet little stinker. His 3 toothed grin gives me butterflies, and his slobbery kisses make my heart melt! I am actually a better person because I have him in my life, and I'm very thankful to have my son <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment